The Most Reliable Feature Flagging Solution For Banking & Financial Services
Release new products and features without the risk, take advantage of agile software development workflow & implement canary deployments with the on-prem feature flagging system - Flagsmith.
Level up your digital transformation
Flagsmith provides Banking & Financial Services organisations with an all-in-one platform for developing, implementing, and managing feature flags.
- Implement canary deployments with feature toggles. Filter your target clients by specific criteria and release features just for them.
- Release features when it suits you, not just when there is a deployment. Release to users when ready. Test code in production.
- Multivariate flags allow you to perform gradual roll-outs to your users, as well as drive precise A/B/N testing and experimentation.
Private cloud & On-prem
Banks & Financial services are data sensitive organisations. We appreciate these challenges, and so we provide Flagsmith as an on-prem solution or via private cloud:
- Flagsmith’s single-tenancy private cloud solution provides the benefits of cloud performance on a secure, dedicated infrastructure without you having to manage it yourself.
- Deploying on-prem gives you full control. Co-locating feature flags provides maximum application-level security, ensures data sovereignty as well as providing very low latency.
Flagsmith is the on-prem feature flagging system with the best team based management solutions, like "4-eyes feature approval", team roles and remote authentication via SAML, LDAP, ADFS or Okta.
Manage feature flags as a team
You lead teams of developers in Banking or Financial Services; you have no margin to release broken software. We understand these challenges, and so we've implemented team management features so all your releases will be compliant with banking regulations:
- Maintain compliance with 4-eyes flag approval. Double check your feature flags before the release.
- Different team roles to manage features. Be sure that only specific people can actually release new code.
- Audit log to check every single action that your team makes.
We understand the level of the responsibility you have, so we provide you with priority support:
- On-Boarding & Training for your engineering and product teams.
- Consultancy for your infrastructure team about design, sizing and deployment.
- Infrastructure & Support SLAs.
- Priority Technical Support. Fast response time across multiple time zones.
You're in a good company:
Flagmith's on-premises and private cloud hosting solutions offer an added level of control for companies that take privacy and compliance seriously.