Feature Flags and Remote Config
Flagsmith can help accelerate your development process and deliver continuous integration at any organization
- Flagsmith makes it easy to create and manage features flags across web, mobile, and server side applications.
- Just wrap a section of code with a flag, and then use Flagsmith to toggle that feature on or off for different Environments, Users or user Segments.
- You can now control access to this feature remotely, using Flagsmith, without needing to deploy your code a second time.
Focus on true continuous integration. Flagsmith makes it easy to toggle individual features on and off, and make changes without deploying new code.
Ship new features
Control who has access to new features and mitigate risk by rolling features out gradually. Launch with fewer bugs and greater peace of mind.
Use Flagsmith Segments with your 3rd party analytics tools to run A/B and multivariate tests on new features. With Segments, you can also introduce beta programs to get early user feedback.
Flagsmith’s feature toggles make it easy for non-technical teams to manage feature releases by simply switching a feature on. The code has already been deployed, so it’s ready to go.
- With Flagsmith’s remote config capabilities, you can easily change or test out different feature properties without deploying new code.
- Configure different elements of your features – like the font size of a header or color of a CTA button – directly through Flagsmith and release the changes to users in just a few clicks.
- You can configure features for individual Segments, Users, and development Environments.
Trusted by top development teams.
Flag Analytics helps you understand how your features are performing. Flag Analytics shares how many times a feature has been evaluated, and which users are seeing it.
- Flagsmith was built with security in mind.
- It’s open source and can be run in the cloud or deployed on-premises, putting reliability and data security in your control.
- The audit log allows you to see all changes made, who made them, and when; so tracking is simple and there are no mysteries.