Flagsmith is looking to grow! We are a remote-first team, looking to scale our Open Source Feature Flagging, Remote Config and A/B Testing product. With both SaaS and on-premises customers, we are investing into our globally distributed, low latency API and making it simple for customers to deploy on their own infrastructure via Kubernetes and OpenShift.
We are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer who can help build out our existing API and infrastructure. We deploy both SaaS, Private Cloud and On Premise infrastructure.
We are a really small team right now, and this is our first technical hire outside of the founders, so it’s a great opportunity to be part of something that is looking to scale quickly!
We are looking for someone who loves working with:
- Docker and containerised application infrastructure, Kubernetes, Helm, OpenShift and associated tooling.
- Orchestration tools like Pulumi, Terraform, AWS CDK, CloudFormation
- Management of Postgres with InfluxDB, Oracle, MySQL and Redis experience a plus.
- Worked across AWS, GCP, Azure and Private Cloud
- The challenge of scaling a global, distributed API to 10,000+ requests per second.
We are an Open Source company first and foremost, so working with our community on Github to build features, fix bugs and cultivate pull requests is also on the job spec. You can check out our code on our Github pages.
We are a 100% remote team, currently based on the West Coast US and in Europe.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no recruiters. Thanks.