Flagsmith is looking to grow! We are a remote-first team, looking to scale our Open Source Feature Flagging, Remote Config and A/B Testing product. With both SaaS and on-premises customers, we are investing into our globally distributed, low latency API and making it simple for customers to deploy on their own infrastructure via Kubernetes and OpenShift.
We are looking for a Lead Server-Side Engineer, who also enjoys working on dev-ops, infrastructure and orchestration, and can help build out our existing API and infrastructure.
We are a really small team right now, and this is our first technical hire outside of the founders, so it’s a great opportunity to be part of something that is looking to scale quickly!
We are looking for someone who loves working with:
- Python. Django Rest Framework experience would be great, but not essential! We prioritise quality over quantity.
- Postgres with InfluxDB, Oracle, MySQL and Redis experience a plus.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, OpenShift and associated tooling.
- AWS, especially ECS, Lambda, RDS and DynamoDB. Performance and uptime are super important to us.
- The challenge of scaling a global, distributed API to 10,000+ requests per second.
- We have SDKs in a bunch of languages, so the more polyglot you are the better.
- If you like writing JS and React that would be awesome too.
We are an Open Source company first and foremost, so working with our community on Github to build features, fix bugs and cultivate pull requests is also on the job spec. You can check out our code on our Github pages.
We are a 100% remote team, currently based on the West Coast US and in Europe.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no recruiters. Thanks.