Flagsmith is looking to grow! We are a remote-first team, looking to scale our Open Source Feature Flagging, Remote Config and A/B Testing product. With both SaaS and on-premises customers, we are investing into our globally distributed, low latency API and making it simple for customers to deploy on their own infrastructure via Kubernetes and OpenShift.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager, who also enjoys working on Developer Relations.
Both the business and open source project is growing rapidly, so this is a great opportunity to be part of a team that is looking to scale quickly!
We are looking for someone who loves:
- Building relationships with our larger clients to help them get the most out of the platform and drive adoption throughout their organisation
- Work on building our Open Source community and fostering its growth
- Take part in sales calls to demo the product and answer technical questions
- Write technical content to help market the product
- Build an understanding of the needs of our users and use that understanding to feed into the product roadmap
- Answer technical support questions both within our SaaS product as well as on Github
We are a 100% remote team, currently based on the West Coast US and in Europe. This position would be best suited to someone on East Coast US time or within South America.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no recruiters. Thanks.