Open Source Feature Flag Management
Flagsmith is an open source feature flag and remote config service.
- Flagsmith makes it easy to create and manage features flags across web, mobile, and server side applications.
- Just wrap a section of code with a flag, and then use Flagsmith to toggle that feature on or off for different Environments, Users or user Segments.
Flag analytics helps you understand how your features are performing.
Control and security
The audit log allows you to see all the changes made, who made them, and when; so tracking is simple and there are no mysteries.
Integrate Flagsmith with the products you already use - Segment, Datadog, Mixpanel, and more.
- With Flagsmith’s remote config capabilities, you can easily change or test out different feature properties without deploying new code.
- Configure different elements of your features – like the font size of a header or color of a CTA button – directly through Flagsmith and release the changes to users in just a few clicks.
Decouple deploy and release
Achieve continuous deployment by deploying behind flags, and then only toggling them on when a release is scheduled.
Using Flagsmith, you can release new features to a small percentage of your users initially, and then enable them for the rest of your users over time.
Once you’ve integrated the Flagsmith SDK and gated a feature with a flag, you can then easily use that flag to power A/B/n tests.
- The vast majority of the platform is open source.
- Most of the platform is under the BSD-3-Clause license. A small number of repositories are under the MIT license.
The licensing for each repository is clearly
shown in GitHub.
- Several enterprise level features are not open source.
- They are source available, however to use them in production we require that you have a valid Flagsmith Enterprise license.
Use our hosted API, deploy to your own private cloud, or run on-premise
Start for free on Flagsmith cloud
Start for free on Flagsmith Cloud or contact our sales team for a detailed walk-through on how Flagsmith can benefit your business